“I’m always soft for you, that’s the problem. You could come knocking on my door five years from now and I would open my arms wider and say ‘come here, it’s been too long, it felt like home with you.’”
– Azra.T “My Heart is Full of Open Windows.” (via 5000letters)
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.”
– Boy advice from someone who made the same mistakes too often (via mediocremediocrity)
“Yeah, maybe I’m just a little clingy piece of shit. But I love you more than anyone ever could.”
– kissmyscarsdarling (via perfect)
“I’m not sure if I’m depressed. I mean, I’m not exactly happy ether. I can laugh and joke and smile during the day, but sometimes when I’m alone at night I forget how to feel.”
– (via kissedby-suicide)
“I look at you, and I just love you, and it terrifies me. It terrifies me what I would do for you.”
– Liam Stewart (Alexandra Bracken, Never Fade)
“You know you’re fucked when those late night thoughts start hitting you in the middle of the day.”
– (via gottakeepthefaith)
Hey guys and girls. Welcome to my blog :) I'm a 22 year old graduate student. I post whatever I feel like :) Enjoy!
home ask me submit archive themes